Stan The Superhero Stan The Superhero

Entertaining!

REALLY GOOD. I ENJOYED THIS. LOL.

Jack Vision Jack Vision

Exuse me

Excuse me while I change my undergarments it seems i've soiled myself.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

The guy below me is a jackass

Sexual comedy is always funny.

The Little Theif The Little Theif

I wun moar

YEAH.

anime munters anime munters

WHY SO GAY

The animation was good but, WHY ALL THE GAYNESS?

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Tutorial?

I loved the animation! I hoping maybe you could make a tutorial of some sort on how you did things.

Tales of the Flying Dutch Tales of the Flying Dutch

At least try.

Most of the animation was motion tweening, and on the rare occasion that it wasn't it sucked. The voice acting was almost impossible to hear and quite frankly it was terrible. It was almost impossible to enjoy because half the time I was wondering how a persons joint can even do that. There were no mouths on the characters too. After watching it a second time but instead of focusing on the poorly done animation I actually listened more intently to the voices (this time with my volume nearing the it's limits) and I discovered that even the story line was flat out terrible. Just on a side note I don't have anything against motion tweening but a fair balanced dosage of both seems better. Anyways, to conclude my review I'm going to tell you exactly what I mean in latent terms. It was total CRAP.

MF-TheBrain responds:

You're entitled to your opinion. But just saying something is bad without giving much reason isn't very constructive.

The no mouths thing was a style choice, and certainly not the only thing to do so.

You might want to try the sequel coming out roughly this/next month. Has a lot more frame by frame, different voice actors, and most of the cast actually has mouths now.

But if you're not digging the style, you're not digging the style-- have a good one.

DBZ in a Nutshell 2 DBZ in a Nutshell 2

Jesus.

Anal retentive mothers. Hehe.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell